Collision Avoidance Program
This program for young adults was designed and is run by police officers and traffic accident experts. The object of this course is to teach your young adult how to handle a vehicle in emergency situations.
- One hour of classroom covering defensive driving and Georgia Law.
- Behind the wheel driving exercises, teaching Defensive Driving and Collision Avoidance including:
- Serpentine Cone Course
- Emergency Braking
- Precision Driving Course
- Evasive Maneuver
- And Much, Much More!
- Similar programs have shown up to a 70% reduction in crash rates!
- This course is not a “points reduction” program
Minimum Requirements for attending this course:
- Young Adults Under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian (or a waiver may be signed) and must have some driving experience.
- All drivers must have a well maintained vehicle.
Please review our Class Schedule to see when we are having our next Collision Avoidance Course. Class size is limited, pre-registration and payment are required. No refunds given after registration. This course is not Certified with the DDS.
Our Collision Avoidance program is 9am – 2pm you will need to take this course in your own vehicle (NO motorcycles). Please wear appropriate shoes (no flip-flops) and be sure to bring your drivers license with you.
Please call 770-466-0410 if you have any questions.
Sunday August 16, 2020
Sunday September 13, 2020
Sunday October 25, 2020
You must register for the course by calling the Office