Collision Avoidance Program
This 6 hour program for young adults was designed and is run by police officers and traffic accident experts. The object of this course is to teach your young adult how to handle a vehicle in emergency situations.
- One hour of classroom covering defensive driving and Georgia Law.
- Behind the wheel driving exercises, teaching Defensive Driving and Collision Avoidance including:
- Serpentine Cone Course
- Emergency Braking
- Precision Driving Course
- Evasive Maneuver
- And Much, Much More!
- Similar programs have shown up to a 70% reduction in crash rates!
- This course is not a "points reduction" program
Minimum Requirements for attending this course:
- Young Adults Under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian and must have some driving experience.
- All drivers must have a well maintained vehicle.
Please review our Class Schedule to see when we are having our next Collision Avoidance Course. Class size is limited, pre-registration and payment are required. No refunds given after registration. This course is not Certified with the DDS.