New London began in 2001 to meet the need for an effective way to teach teens how to become safe drivers. At New London we believe that drivers education needs to be interesting, engaging and fun for the students. We only offer drivers education for teens and we have found the best practices to reach and teach teens.
Along with an exciting and informational curriculum we provide:
- 30 Hours Classroom Instruction. With innovative teaching including exciting and challenging guest speakers that cover all required topics.
- 6 Hours Behind-the-Wheel Training.
- Local Door-to-Door Pick-Up for Driving Lessons within our normal service area. We pick up your student from school or meet at an approved pick-up location and return them to your home.
- One student per car. This way your child has 2 hours per lesson with one-on-one attention. All of our instructors are GBI and FBI background checked and are subject to random drug tests. You also have a choice of male or female driving instructors. We work to meet the needs of parents and students.
- Weekend classes - weekday classes are held during school breaks
- Flexible Scheduling – Attend at your Convenience. We know that our students and their families are busy so we work with you to create a schedule that works best for you. The student can finish in as little as four weeks or, like most, they can take longer.
- Driving Test - you can take your driving test at New London once you have completed our entire course.
- How to Sign up for our course - at the top of this page go to "Sign up" and fill out the enclosed form. Then go to the "Classes/Lessons" tab, "Purchase Course" to pay the fee for Drivers Education (you can also click any credit card logo on the site which will direct you to the online payment feature). The next step is to book Classes 1 - 5 (they do not have to be taken in numerical order) via the "Online Booking" system (on the right of this page) to save your seat in each class.